AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
TWICE A DAY FOR TWO WEEKS YOU NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
STEP 1: Wash with provided soap and warm water
STEP 2: Dry after washing
STEP 3: Apply a tiny amount of provided balm
Avoid touching your brows after the treatment as we need to keep any bacteria away from them.
It’s important to keep the area clean to avoid infection, so use the provided soap twice a day for two weeks to gently cleanse the skin with soap and warm water. After washing, dry the area completely and apply a very small amount of the provided balm. It’s important that you do not suffocate the skin with a thick layer of balm.
Apart from this quick wash morning and night, avoid other water as much as possible, so keep your face out of the shower when washing hair, and avoid swimming and saunas.
Keep all makeup and skin care cosmetics away from the brow area for 2 weeks.
Your brows may form dry skin and some scabbing. It’s vital that you do not pick. Allow the scabs to fall off naturally.
- Apart from washing twice daily, keep the brows as dry as possible.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for 1 week.
- Avoid long, hot showers for 1 week.
- Avoid swimming and saunas for 2 weeks,
- Use a fresh pillowcase while you sleep.
- Avoid sleeping on your face.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 2 weeks after the procedure.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color.
Around day 7-14 your brows should have completely healed. At this point the pigment may look very faint and some stokes may have disappeared. If this happens don’t worry. Give it time and the strokes will start to show again.
I will see you again in 6-8 weeks for your touch up to fix any fading or patches that may appear.
Typical Healing Process
Day 1: “Oh gosh this looks intense”
Day 2-4: “Oh no now it’s even darker!”
Day 5-7: “Hmm this is feeling very dry and itchy.”
Day 7-14: “Urgh it’s so patchy!”
Day 14-21: Erm where did the strokes go? They’ve fallen off!”
Day 28-42 “Aha it has returned, a little patchy and light but my retouch is coming up…”
Day 42: RETOUCH (full treatment to perfect your pigment)
Touch up appointment
FOR NEW CLIENTS ONLY. Annual touch up appointments do not include a 6 week touch up.
If you’re a first time client, please click the button below to schedule your free touch up session. Select a date for around 6-8 weeks from your first session.
IMPORTANT: an additional charge of €150 will need to be made if the touch up appointment is booked beyond 10 weeks from today.
Spaces fill up quickly so please schedule it in now.